Best treatment for
All the efforts of the Pancreas Clinic Switzerland are aimed at ensuring that patients receive the best possible treatment and, where necessary, that they have a pleasant stay at the clinic.
On the sub-pages in this section we present the procedure for a surgical intervention in seven steps. It is important to us to familiarise you as a patient and the people you care for with the procedure, so that you feel well taken care of.
In professional hands
- Experienced radiologists can diagnose accurately at an early stage using modern cutting-edge technology.
- Specialised endoscopically experienced doctors carry out the usual examination methods. Bile and pancreatic ducts are examined diagnostically and therapeutic interventions are performed if necessary.
- A globally trained team of surgeons routinely performs difficult operations.
- Anaesthetists and intensive care specialists guide our patients through the operation, the post-operative phase and are responsible for the optimal management of pain.
- Gastroenterology-specialised internists help with diagnostics and treat patients without surgery if possible, after surgery if necessary and help with disease management.
- Diabetologists and our internists support patients suffering from diabetes and train them in metabolic management.
- Oncologists work hand in hand with radiotherapists for tumour patients.
Pain therapists help with severe pain conditions that cannot be influenced by surgery.